Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Entropy Fetishist
4,224 Posts
10 Plaguebearers

3 Nurgling Bases
I'd rather have 2 squads of Nurglings, honestly. Easier to hide, more wounds, half as many points, still have Shrouded, and just as slow.

Blight Drone

Heavy Support:

Soul Grinder
DoN
Phlegm
If you're bringing a Blight Drone, why not a Plague Hulk instead of a SGoN? Cheaper mini with essentially similar stats...

· Entropy Fetishist
4,224 Posts
Sadly the Nurglings I own are the small metal ones, the new plastic ones look awesome but I'm afraid that using both in the same force would just look silly. If I happen upon a few more I wouldn't think twice about swapping them for the squad of plaguebearers.
I find that the loose nurglings hanging around a Plaguebearer box and the like can make a good base and a half or so of Nurglings (assuming about 4 little minis per base) who aren't the new, highly-heaped swarm minis--you might have to cut some intestine ropes out of hands, but they don't look too different from the older ones...

I love the Plague Hulk but it's price tag is a little out of my reach atm. definetly a model I hope to add in the future though!^^
If you have an even slightly Nurgle-converted+painted Soul Grinder, I can't imagine people kicking up a fuss about using the one as the other, given how similar the two are.

· Entropy Fetishist
4,224 Posts
With the Plaguebearers swapped out for more Nurglings and the Soul Grinder counting as a Plague Hulk I might even have enough spare room to swap the GUO for Be'Lakor
I imagine your LoS will enjoy that Invisibility...

· Entropy Fetishist
4,224 Posts
Provided your opponent doesn't have an excellent tarpit for the Lord of Skulls (say, tying it up with 30 Fearless Plague Zombies while it's uninjured, for minimum attacks), yeah, the list looks pretty fun.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.