Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello there! As I said, I'm not a new member, per se. I created an account quite a long while ago, but because of various IRL issues at the time wasn't able to actually participate. I originally joined because of a desire to participate in 40K RPs, and after my life calming down just a smidge and actually getting into Warhammer 40K in real life finally, my interest rekindled and I remembered this site. So, here I am, and I'm hoping to become a much more active member now. :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well, I don't have a full army yet unfortunately (budgetary constraints and all that) but I'm slowly building up an Imperial Guard force. I have a squad of Storm Troopers and a couple squads of normal Troopers. :) I'm also interested in Eldar, but I figured Imperial Guard would be better to start with.

·
Registered
160 Posts
I have Imperial Guard myself not a full army either lol I got both Cadia and Catachan should post pics up when ya get a chance be glad to see them :)

·
Registered
160 Posts
i have maybe 70 troops both catachan and cadia combined but havent counted recently lol, 2 scount sentinals i have to fix, 5 heavy weapon teams got to fix one, leman russ, chimera, and HQ dudes and command squad between them ooh and a commissar

1 - 10 of 10 Posts