Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi all, I'm a newb. Friends got us interested in 40K, but stuff is pricy so I looked at printing figs. I have a page on Thingiverse with some drop pods that I like

I found out about this site when I was looking for info about flying bases for deffkoptas (needed to print some). And since I ended up with the answer to someone's question I thought I may as well make a profile and post the answer!

·
Super Moderator
10,978 Posts
Okay, it's pretty obvious that you have talent at this stuff and have spent a lot of time on it, however I'm going to have to remove the link for the sake of precaution. I can assure you this isn't a personal thing, it's a legal issue to protect the site. GW monitors forums like these and won't take kindly to competing products.

Even though you're not advertising or selling these persay, it still presents a murky legal issue and is one that we would like to avoid. So sorry, but information pertaining to 3d printing GW products specifically is not something we can safely allow.

You are still free to use the site and I hope we can be of benefit from a wider hobby related perspective. Welcome to Heresy. :)

·
Heresy Online's Pet Furby
8,723 Posts
Welcome to Heresy mate :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts