Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Internet,

I'm Sir Bearicus, a freshly graduated high school senior just getting started on Warhammer 40k! :grin:
I've spent the last 5 years making googoo eyes at gamesworkshop.com and watching "batreps" on youtube wishing for an army of my own. Well I finally found the money and I'm ready to get started. I'm following the countless waves of newbs before me and starting up with basic space marines. I've been trolling ebay and picked up way more tacs than I need and a few other goodies that just made me think "now that I can kill a person with" and I'm ready to start losing like I ought and learning like I must. Any SM tips are very much appreciated!

-Sir Bearicus
Basic Airman USAF
Detroit Area

·
Heresy Online's Pet Furby
8,723 Posts
Welcome to Heresy :)

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
welcome to the lunatic assylum that is the awesome family of Heresy Online...you don't have to be mad to be here but it helps....and Tawa there...not sure who let him out the assylum either

·
Registered
3,694 Posts
Hello good sir! On the SM Lists area you can find lots of good set ups for your marines. And nothing's like good old practice on the field!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well I've been here for about a month, and I'm ready to forsake the noob loved Corpse Emperor. After picking up and reading through CSM and Deamon Codexs, Nurgle is the way to go!

·
Registered
159 Posts
Another has fallen, Death to the False Emperor!!!! oh and welcome the garden of nurgle is on the north north north east wing i think....at least it smells like it

·
Heresy Online's Pet Furby
8,723 Posts
Nurgle is the way to go!
This news pleases Grandfather immensely...... :crazy:

the garden of nurgle is on the north north north east wing i think....at least it smells like it
The Garden of Nurgle is in the North-North-East Wing. What you are thinking of is the room where I keep my sock basket......

1 - 10 of 10 Posts