Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm looking at starting Hordes, and was thinking of using this as a beast heavy starting army. How's it look?

Absylonia (+6)

Carnivean

Schythean

Shredder x 4

Forsaken x2

Not exactly a subtle list, admittedly.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Winds of change is awesome! If you want beast heavy abby is a great way to go, though most people pick pthags instead cause of the rebirth feat and that he doesn't rely on his buffs to his beasts . .. which I never understood. wouldn't any caster be in the same boat if they buffed their beasts instead casting attack spells, which we have few of. I personally loved playing abby. Super aggressive and played up in people's faces. Unfortunately she does have a few hard counters that she will lose to a lot. But it is funny to watch a line of heavies super charged running right through the front lines. If you want to stick to beasts then her tier list is second to none. Since you get to have up to 5 forsaken you can run super hot heavies each round and start the game 6-7 inches further with your heavies.
I have found a fun 25pt list in:
Abby
Carnvinean
carnvinean
Scythean
Shredders x3
Forsaken x3

Advance deploy on the shredder missles, advance move on the three melee heavies, and three fury bombs for those that like wise go hot on fury or focus camping casters.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts