Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Science you cheap whore! Really though, I'm more concerned about the cybernetics and cloning breakthroughs being made. Imagine if veterans who lost a leg could either grow a new one or just get a robot replacement!

·
Closet Dictator
3,413 Posts
I'm more concerned about the cybernetics and cloning breakthroughs being made. Imagine if veterans who lost a leg could either grow a new one or just get a robot replacement!
I second this, the ability to give badly wounded veterans and general society as a whole new limbs or bionic ones to give them a greater quality of life cannot come quick enough

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Science you cheap whore! Really though, I'm more concerned about the cybernetics and cloning breakthroughs being made. Imagine if veterans who lost a leg could either grow a new one or just get a robot replacement!
As someone who has a prosthetic myself I would love to see this.

On topic I would take anything the Daily Mail publishes with a pinch of salt, they're one of our more... sensationalist journalistic establishments.

·
Registered
314 Posts
As someone who has a prosthetic myself I would love to see this.

On topic I would take anything the Daily Mail publishes with a pinch of salt, they're one of our more... sensationalist journalistic establishments.
Understatement of the century. Daily Mail readers are a special breed.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts