Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Grr! That is all.
595 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just out of curiosity does anyone else not get alerted as to when they have been quoted in a thread?

This is something that I have noticed about this site and have never come across it on other sites. I am not sure if it is just something that is not turned on in Admin CP or if it had been on but for whatever reason was decided it needed to be off.

Thank you.

·
Slave to Heresy!
8,803 Posts
Just out of curiosity does anyone else not get alerted as to when they have been quoted in a thread?

This is something that I have noticed about this site and have never come across it on other sites. I am not sure if it is just something that is not turned on in Admin CP or if it had been on but for whatever reason was decided it needed to be off.

Thank you.
I've added something that is meant to display quotes in the usercp and send a notification.

Can you confirm if its working?

·
Grr! That is all.
595 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I've added something that is meant to display quotes in the usercp and send a notification.

Can you confirm if its working?
Sorry it does not seem to be working. I really appreciate you trying though.

·
Grr! That is all.
595 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Not sure what you did or if it was you Jezlad, I will assume that it is but the quote system is working. It is a welcome addition to the site and you are awesome with the use of your magic.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts