Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have just visited my local Gw (which has only been open for about 2weeks), upon my arrival i noticed there was no Dark eldar stock, i left it a few days to see if they would have a delivery, and guess what, still no DE in stock. I approach the Gw member of staff and asked if they will get some in and they told they were not getting any in the store and i had to start ordering it from the website. This has got me thinking are Gw finally pulling their finger out and re-doing a codex for them or are they just going to discontinue them, with all the rumours flying around i am hoping they are going to do a new updated codex, but we will see.

Ps. Has anyone else noticed this in their local stores or is it just my store?

·
Registered
3,232 Posts
My local guy is still telling me they can still get the DE stock, and they still got the full range on the shelves... so i really dunno what the hecks happening with them.

·
Premium Member
12,830 Posts

·
I am Alpharius.
8,375 Posts

·
CO 3rd Thoth ACR
486 Posts
I don't think I've seen any stock in GW stores, even the Bunker, I haven't really looked though. I'm pretty sure they are Direct Order only over here. Don't qoute me on that though.

·
Rattlehead
6,741 Posts
The last of the DE stuffa t my store was bought by my parents for me at Christmas (I went through a short phase of DE want and wrote a Christmas List. The new list, with all the stuff I really wanted on it, got lost, so I ended up with... well now it's a jet-propelled Wartrakk :biggrin:)

Midnight

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
The place in WA doesn't support it either they just roughly don't give a fuck really xD jk if you ask the manager he would put in a request for those models for you to buy

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
we actualy have quite a bit of the DA stuff...tho only 1 unit a Sisters(those jump sisters) and nothing else. And i think we only have them becuase they are trying to clear them out

·
4,491 Posts
They dont restock because people dont buy them.

Easier for them to keep them at the GW HQ, and just sell them when they are specifically ordered.

As for the people saying "OMG DARK ELDAR WILL BE RELEASED TOMORROW!!!!1!!11!!!one!!!", quit believing false hopeful rumours and accept the fact that it will be a LONG time (if ever) before we see a new DE codex.

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
They dont restock because people dont buy them.

Easier for them to keep them at the GW HQ, and just sell them when they are specifically ordered.

As for the people saying "OMG DARK ELDAR WILL BE RELEASED TOMORROW!!!!1!!11!!!one!!!", quit believing false hopeful rumours and accept the fact that it will be a LONG time (if ever) before we see a new DE codex.
Can i rub that quote in your face if we get one in the next year?

·
4,491 Posts
Can i rub that quote in your face if we get one in the next year?
Well the original date was around the end of 2006.

Since then there have been at least 10 different release dates that people have made up.

Its just a matter of waiting for GW to OFFICIALLY announce a release date.

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
ha ha my store hasnt ever got any Dark Eldar because God Knows the models look like shit. but i am a firm believer that GW will Re-do the army because Dark Eldar have cool fluff and i think play a huge role in the 40k galaxy. Plus who dosent like the idea of running around getting drugged and having massive orgies. but i dont do drugs and have never been in a Orgy. ive been a threesome but not an Orgy. damn but threesomes are fun. ps it wasnt 2 guys one girl because i dont roll like that. 2 girls and me. altough the other girl wasnt as hot. so whatever.

·
4,491 Posts
ha ha my store hasnt ever got any Dark Eldar because God Knows the models look like shit. but i am a firm believer that GW will Re-do the army because Dark Eldar have cool fluff and i think play a huge role in the 40k galaxy. Plus who dosent like the idea of running around getting drugged and having massive orgies. but i dont do drugs and have never been in a Orgy. ive been a threesome but not an Orgy. damn but threesomes are fun. ps it wasnt 2 guys one girl because i dont roll like that. 2 girls and me. altough the other girl wasnt as hot. so whatever.

·
nice boy, daft though !
10,212 Posts
if one wasn't as hot it does not count, its just a twoandahalfsome

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
488 Posts
And it's not 1+0,5 but 1-0,5. Too many chefs spoil the broth, especially if one of the chefs sucks (not meant to be taken literally).

1 - 20 of 25 Posts