Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, figured I'd post up some pics of my armies and current projects. first up my Night Lords:
Raptor unit "The Bleeding Eyes and Talos Valcoran"

Close-up on Talos

Biker unit

First Claw

Rhinos

Dreadnought "Malcharion"

Chosen units WIP also counts as Huron Blackheart in first pic

Demon Prince

Next up are my Tau

Cadre Fireblade WIP

Suits "Riptide Madness!"

Infantry and tanks

Lemme know what you guys think. C&C are always welcome.

·
Jac "Baneblade" O'Bite
8,082 Posts
What I think is that you need to start entering some painting comps. Awesome work, although I'm a little confused, I've only read the first two Talos books but when does Talos pop on a jump pack or are you just having a bit of fun? Awesome job on him btw. That deamon prince looks great, love that mini, how have you done the Chapter symbol?

Fireblade looks good, a much lighter skin tone that usual but it looks better actually and bloody hell that is a lot of Riptides! Is that Farsight's head on one?

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks man! And Talos did wear a jump pack in the series. I believe it was in "throne of lies" or "the core" (they were mini stories connecting the books in the Soul Hunter Trilogy) Talos and all of First Claw don some jump packs and start flying around with Lucoriphys and wrecking peoples day.

Also all of the heads from the riptides come from the kit. It comes with 3 different head options. And the shoulder pad for the Pronce was sculpted from green stuff :)

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
Thanks man! And Talos did wear a jump pack in the series. I believe it was in "throne of lies" or "the core" (they were mini stories connecting the books in the Soul Hunter Trilogy) Talos and all of First Claw don some jump packs and start flying around with Lucoriphys and wrecking peoples day.

Also all of the heads from the riptides come from the kit. It comes with 3 different head options. And the shoulder pad for the Pronce was sculpted from green stuff :)

Beautiful Night Lords :)

1st Claw also wore Jump Packs in the last of the soul hunter trilogy (Void Stalker iirc) - while escaping from tsalgualsa the first time.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for all the kind words guys!
@Nordicus. I haven't considered doing any tutorials but I definitely will try to make one! Shouldn't be too difficult.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
UPDATE!!

Here's a couple things that i got build up today and ready for priming. Btw sorry for crappy picture quality.

Mr. Be'Lakor

A Heldrake that I converted into a Hell Blade.

·
Jac "Baneblade" O'Bite
8,082 Posts
Oh thank heavens, finally somebody made that hideous mini actually look half decent! How easy was it to get the cockpit to fit?

+ rep

·
Registered
2,342 Posts
Beautiful Night Lords :)

1st Claw also wore Jump Packs in the last of the soul hunter trilogy (Void Stalker iirc) - while escaping from tsalgualsa the first time.
Dammit, you beat me to it! :)

But you have amazing models here dude! My only thing to comment on is to lose the Tau and focus entirely on the Night Lords, but I should say I'm not neutral in the matter. ;) Nice to see a fellow Night Lords-collector.

·
Premium Member
2,422 Posts
That is an interesting and original conversion. I look forward to seeing the finished product!

The Chaos Night Lords on the page before are incredible! Great work with them, I especially like the skull you painted onto the front of Talos' helmet.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts