Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 60 of 136 Posts

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
He is from UK. They are only allowed side by side shotguns there as everything else is an "assault weapon". It's our future if the Liberals win again in the federal election. As much as I hate Harper and his buddies at least they were smart enough to bring down the moronic gun registry for the non-restricted class. The only thing I am jealous of UK is their law allowing them the use of sound suppressors for "health reasons and the elimination of noise pollution".
I guess this was happens when an ignorant population tries to put their two cents into a conversation.

·
Registered
4,190 Posts
I know the difference, it's Serpion5 who thinks that kids and "fucking guns in general" shouldn't be together.
That depends on your definition of "kid". Fairly certain Serp wasn't talking about teenagers.

·
Premium Member
12,830 Posts
He is from UK. They are only allowed side by side shotguns there as everything else is an "assault weapon". It's our future if the Liberals win again in the federal election. As much as I hate Harper and his buddies at least they were smart enough to bring down the moronic gun registry for the non-restricted class. The only thing I am jealous of UK is their law allowing them the use of sound suppressors for "health reasons and the elimination of noise pollution".
Oh no sir, we don't even use those if we're not farmers/landed gentry.

We also all talk like Dick van Dyke in Mary Poppins and have afternoon tea with the queen every day at 4 of the clock and eat cucumber sandwiches.

Tally ho, old chap, pip pip and all that, where did I put my monocle, and what are you doing with my top hat Smythe? Put it down you blithering idiot.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
176 Posts
A 9-year old, properly trained and able physically to hold a firearm should be allowed to fire under a direct supervision. Obviously a fully automatic firearm has too much kick when fired at full auto so it wouldn't be my personal choice of a firearm to be intrusted to ones who can't handle it, be it a 9-year old or a 39-yeald old.

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
How about we stay on topic, as retarded as that topic is.

You two can cyber in pm.

·
Super Moderator
10,976 Posts
Teenagers can be taught to drive, work, fuck, and most other adult activities fairly competently, so I'm pretty sure I wasn't referring to them when I said kids, as Sethis pointed out. Hell if they can go to military school, then with adequate training I'm sure they can handle a firearm.

Any moron who thinks a gun should be put into the hands of a prepubescent child however should be sho... Ohhhh.... :blush:

·
Heresy Online's Pet Furby
8,723 Posts
How about we stay on topic, as retarded as that topic is.

You two can cyber in pm.
This.

Enough with the sniping already. I don't like to have to "work" when I'm on here as we're (mostly) adults, but I will be monitoring this thread from here on guys.

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Teenagers can be taught to drive, work, fuck, and most other adult activities fairly competently, so I'm pretty sure I wasn't referring to them when I said kids, as Sethis pointed out. Hell if they can go to military school, then with adequate training I'm sure they can handle a firearm.

Any moron who thinks a gun should be put into the hands of a prepubescent child however should be sho... Ohhhh.... :blush:
Ever hear of forbidden fruit? once you forbid someone from something it instantly becomes cool and is something they are going to want to get. It's allot better to teach them safely how to use something than to keep it away from them, otherwise they're going to get ahold of it and it's going to be allot worse.

Then to one says the parents were never taught anything about guns, otherwise this wouldn't have never happened.

·
Registered
2,195 Posts
just because they don't have access doesn't mean they don't want the.

You're right. Kids do think guns are cool. But they should not be allowed to have access to guns. And it should be parents responsability to enduro they don't have. To have a Gun in your dresser is not to prevent access. And if the Kid wants to learn how he/she can wait until they are mature.

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
You're right. Kids do think guns are cool. But they should not be allowed to have access to guns. And it should be parents responsability to enduro they don't have. To have a Gun in your dresser is not to prevent access. And if the Kid wants to learn how he/she can wait until they are mature.
So you may have your guns secure, but what about everyone else? It's better to teach them the right way than to ignore it and hope it goes away.

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
Sorry Reaper we are not going to agree with your gun fetish no matter how many times you argue it.

·
Registered
2,195 Posts
I would never in my life wanna own a Gun. Why not have a law that say you need to have it locked up. Even better, you need to show you have a safe to store it. Even better, two safe so you can have it dismantled and locked up in two places. Anything less is Linda folly if you ask me. But what do I know? I only live in one of the safest country in the world where stuff like that is common sense.

·
Heresy Online's Pet Furby
8,723 Posts
Mine are locked up in a safe in a secure section of the house :)

41 - 60 of 136 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.