Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Night Haunter is alive

26K views 258 replies 34 participants last post by  Commissar Ploss 
So by your logic of sahaal told everyone a lie about Konrads death I could say somthing along the lines of, Horus was not killed by the Emperor it was all a complicated lie spread by the Emperor.

Whats that Im wrong?

Prove it, there were no witnessess and even though everyone says that he was they are all wrong. (This is an example everyone else I dont actually believe this)

[Rant/
Lux, read Fulgrim!

There is a specific part where Fulgrim DECAPITATES Ferrus Manus, NOONE NOT EVEN A PRIMARCH CAN SURVIVE DECAPITATION!

And most people agree Dorn's body was found but even if it wasnt he was killed aboard the Sword of Sacrilege during the 2nd black crusade when he led a suicide mission and stopped the crusade, his hands are kept seperate where the Chapter Masters of the Imperial Fists engraves his name.

/rant]

You the reader are the inquisitor reading these files of historic significance, its your choice to decide what is true, what is not, and to what degree of truth some thing is.
If you ever find a way to prove that I shall rep you...Im not gonna hold my breath.

A fake, created by the daemon of the laer blade, another head transmuted to replicate ferrus's head.
*Cough* Convenient Bullshit *Cough*

And please dont close this thread yet please, Im quite enjoying this :)

Answer, because he thinks your crazy.

But you cant decapitate a hologram....and even if you could, a fake head as big as a primarchs head? No

Size does not matter?

Night Lord: Oh no Konrads dead!

Other Night Lord: There is the assassin carrying the head!

Other Night Lord again: Wait a second...that looks like a humans head, its to small...

And the rest is self-explanatory

Poly Potion....*Cough* Fucking Harry Potter anyone *Cough*

Harsh...harsh dude, there is a line...the GF line is waaaaaaaaaaay over that line

What are you smoking indeed?

He means drugs

He. Insult. You. Because. You. Retarded. And. On. Drugs

Clear?

No, you take a car and go to a large cliff, drive towards it and dont stop

No you have not read any fluff that was created by Games Workshop, I doubt you can actually read and that you are some sort of retarded chimp sitting looking at what you think is a very rude and intelligent magic picture box as you randomly punch the flat thing with letters on.

You will lose....please post it so I have somthing to entertain myself with its shitness

Wrongwrongwrongwrong

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.