Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,028 Posts
Several are coming soon.

The Mark of Calth which is an anthology of short stories set on Calth during the Word Bearers invasion. This one is probably next.

Then The Unremembered Empire by Dan Abnett, which will deal with Guilliman's Imperium Secundus, the events in Ultramar and likely lots of other stuff we don't even know about.

Then Vulkan Lives by Nick Kyme, which will deal with Vulkan surviving Istvaan V and the Salamanders Legion trying to find him.

Then The Master of Mankind by Aaron Dembski-Bowden which will deal with The War in the Webway.

LotN

·
Registered
104 Posts
According to Amazon.com

Mark of Calth trade paperback will be released August 13, 2013. So three months prior to that puts its hardback at a release around May 2013.

Vulkan Lives trade paperback will be released December 3, 2013. So three months prior to that puts its hardback at a release around September 2013. We also can presume this novel is a will be before Unremembered Empire thanks to Nick Kymes Blog where he states how Promethean Sun, Scorched Earth, and finally Vulkan Lives will all connect and lead into Unremembered Empire http://www.nickkyme.com/?p=1674

Granted these dates could be pushed up a month or so, because I have been noticing them releasing books at a slightly later date then Black Library officially releases them.

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
The Mark of Calth which is an anthology of short stories set on Calth during the Word Bearers invasion. This one is probably next.
Somewhat looking forward to this...have read a very mixed, in-depth review on another forum

Then The Unremembered Empire by Dan Abnett, which will deal with Guilliman's Imperium Secundus, the events in Ultramar and likely lots of other stuff we don't even know about.
Nerdgasm

Then Vulkan Lives by Nick Kyme, which will deal with Vulkan surviving Istvaan V and the Salamanders Legion trying to find him.
Pass...I don't want to read through 400 pages of Promethean Sun-quality dross. Nick might be a good editor but he's a terrible writer, with the sole exception of Fall of Damnos, either a fluke or a ghost writer job.

Then The Master of Mankind by Aaron Dembski-Bowden which will deal with The War in the Webway.
Jizz my pants

·
Registered
344 Posts
War in the Webway sounds intriguing as hell. After finishing the Night Lords trilogy, I'm dying for some more ADB.

Will we ever see a book that centers on the siege of the Terra?

·
Heresy Online's Pet Furby
8,723 Posts
Yes, it's the ultimate end-goal of the series. Although it's more likely to several books about the siege of Terra, rather than just one.
Coupled with that, you've got Mars & Luna :)

·
Bane of Empires
5,131 Posts
Somewhat looking forward to this...have read a very mixed, in-depth review on another forum
Fancy linking it? Wouldn't mind taking a look at that.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts