Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone! I'm a newcomer to the 40k universe, got drawn in by the Gaunt's Ghosts novels. Planning to start playing the real thing in the future (too poor to afford it ATM :() Hope I can learn something more from you guys!

·
Premium Member
12,830 Posts

·
Heresy Online's Pet Furby
8,723 Posts
Greetings, and welcome to Heresy! :)

The Ghosts are one of my favourite BL series so far, and I second Vaz's motion to get stuck into the Heresy series too :good:

·
Premium Member
5,182 Posts
Welcome to Heresy and also to 40k. Now that your going to start playing what army interests you the most?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
TY everyone :)

Welcome to Heresy and also to 40k. Now that your going to start playing what army interests you the most?
Honestly I haven't seen much as of actual gameplay... If I had to choose, fluff-wise, I'd go for either IG, Sisters of Battle or 'Crons. Though I guess it'll all come down to what's cheaper to build...

·
So be it.
1,901 Posts
Welcome mate! I'm gonna say, for cheap, don't do those armies :laugh: IG need tons of stuff cuz they're so cheap, SoB don't have models (well... kind of) and crons are ok, but still fairly expensive. To minimize costs, these would be your best bet I think.

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
Welcome mate! I'm gonna say, for cheap, don't do those armies :laugh: IG need tons of stuff cuz they're so cheap, SoB don't have models (well... kind of) and crons are ok, but still fairly expensive. To minimize costs, these would be your best bet I think.
on the contrary, i recommenced sisters or guard a great deal form a cost perspective since it's more acceptable to use other company models.

for the guard you can get away with a lot by going to other company, such as using model shermans instead of lemen russes.

sisters have no good models, so again third company models are more acceptable.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts