Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey

Just started to get back in to warhammer had collected 40k space marines when was younger had played two games at a GW in OZZ but didnt understand it as i was only like 11 years old and was more into painting and collecting.I have just started to read 6th ed rule book not to sure if thats a good idea. To tell you the truth i dont have a clue about the game but i am understanding the book just have to find time to read it as i work 45-50h a week and i have no friends that are into it and there are no GW in New zealand that i know of or clubs.
I have been building an Orc army fantasy have plenty of little nasty good things.What should i do to get more into the playing side so i can school few mates on it and have few home games at the moment all i and mates play is Poker and really enjoy it lol.
Would love to play some warhammer battles and crush them at that to.
Any advice would be great.
:victory:DINGO1

·
Premium Member
4,376 Posts
Hello and welcome to the heresy. Isn't warhammer into the 8th edition? You may want to make sure you have the current edition rule book. You could check out the GW website to see if they have any clubs or retailers near you that may have a group or you could check out the clubs section on this forum. Anyway good luck and have a look around the warhammer area there might be some good stuff to help you there.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts