Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm here from Australia, waiting between flights to Denmark to escape the Civil war which State of Origin inevitably caused.
Well, parts of that are true. I am from Australia, and I am immigrating. But simply doing so from LO to here.

Within my locals are a lot of very understanding and fluffy players, and we make up a whole truckload of special rules, unique s, and most of us have our own Codex for an offshoot army.
My own is a annexed-again-rebuilt-again-annexed-again-reformed-again Space Marine Chapter known as the Immortal Vanguard. Designed as Tau killers, Scout heavy, True-gritted and Dreads are everywhere.
Secondary armies are: CoD Tau, Spider-loving Eldar, and Nurglesque LatD (3rd ed.)

Now, any questions on who <E!> is?

·
Registered
3,588 Posts
welcome to heresy online, thats a lot of 40k armies what sort of DIY special rules do you use

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well, the lot of us have made rules to let Chaos have Snipers for some Mantis warriors Corsairs (Rogue Mantes Tranquility Snipers), and converted Marines & Tau to have a Codex similar to the new design. Those are the simple ones.

We have all put together ideas to make an entirely new race called the Somtaaw, ripped from Homeworld:Cataclysm, and all armies may use anything they want within the race so long as it's an integral part of the fluff. New units are abound.
You can expect to see them appear in fairly rapid succession to get the stuff online for easy access online... Unless it's not welcome.
I also have rules for the Mark of Malal, if anyone's interested.

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
oh mark of malal would be good can you tell me them?
(send em to me in a PM?)
also welcome :)

·
Registered
598 Posts
hey and welcome to heresy
another australian~
well, sounds like and ex-australian..
glad to meet you, i play eldar and ive been doing it for around 3 years
see you around the boards!

·
Registered