Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good morning Heresy Online Forums.

I had played a few games of 40k with someone's spare army many years and really enjoyed. Over the past month I got some books, got some models and started building a Chaos army. I have to play and I'm getting really antsy.

I want to kill something.

·
Administrator
6,544 Posts
Ah, very good. Every Space Marine, whether they worship the God-Emperor or the Ruinous Powers, ought to want to kill something.

What direction are you thinking about building your Chaos army? With the new Codex, you have to be a little careful, otherwise you end up with a circus on the tabletop that doesn't make any sense from a fluff standpoint. I'm around to help with any rules questions or fluff questions for all things 40k-- I played Chaos up until this Codex was released, and have put my Black Legionnaires on the shelf for the time being-- so I can definitely answer any questions you've got regarding the Ruinous Powers.

·
Registered
177 Posts
hi there wat branch of chaos are you part of?

the blood thirsty warriors of khorne?

the drug addicted followers of slanesh?

the magic user's of tzench? (srry for spelling)

the disease spreaders of nurgle?

or the chaos undivided?

·
Registered
258 Posts
Hmm... yep, I'm greeting people on the Fall In Heretics forum once more! (Live and Learn, a song you have never heard of unless you really like Sonic the Hedgehog or Crush 40, starts playing)

Anyway...
Well sneakyfins, welcome to the forums... and nice choice in Chaos. I have been considering collecting a small Chaos army as well as my Tau recently.
Frankly, the Tau are just not really evil enough for me. So either I make a Chaos Army/any other evil army or I make an evil Tau kill team. Haven't decided yet :)
Well sneak, enjoy the Heresy...

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
What direction are you thinking about building your Chaos army? With the new Codex, you have to be a little careful, otherwise you end up with a circus on the tabletop that doesn't make any sense from a fluff standpoint.
Well, that's kind of what I'm looking for. I like nonsensical bull malarky. I want to create an army that involves all four without being undivided. Everyones got a mark, and they are all different.

So far I've got Thousand Sons, Plague Marines, Bezerkers some HS and a Chaos Lord HQ. Next stop: Emperor's Children.

The new chaos codex is the only one I'm familiar with, but I remember from years ago (I had some old friends that used to play WH40K) that the chaos choices were much more separated.

So I'll just rock all the Chaos I can. \m/

1 - 9 of 9 Posts