Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Links Manager
1,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
EDIT; to clarify you need to click the underlined link in the yellow area in the new screen that pops up to get to the pic ;) Enjoy!

Starting of with the chaos spawn sprue Looking very good, conversion heaven!

the new commissars

new commissars2

terminator lord with Tzeentch bits Absolutely love this guys, should indicate there will be bits for all of the four main Chaos gods :woohoo: Something tells me wraithlord is going to be pleased.

plastic chaos termies

huron blackheart

Khorne lord

ogryn bonehead

space marine veterans

space marine veterans2

new big mek

high elf phoenix guard hero (I think)

possessed

chaos marines

new necron lord with resurrection orb(bit disappointed with this one ;))

·
Links Manager
1,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well my Russian pretty much ends with screaming VODKA at the top of my longs, but I'd say yes.

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
hephesto said:
Well my Russian pretty much ends with screaming VODKA at the top of my longs, but I'd say yes.
lol

the three point stance vet is my fave, might get him to serve time in my command squad. Anyone know when these are coming out?

·
Links Manager
1,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Here are a few new pics from gamesday baltimore (lotts of great painting to) of, among other things, the new chaos stuff, LOTR and mighty empires.

Really like the new chaos champion sprue with its 4 god banners and by the looks of it also four (more or less) god specific themed csm heads. The chaos lord sprue is also looking great, 5 different heads and loads of spiky weapons. By the looks it it I'd say this box tries to combine a chaos lord and sorceror lord in 1, while the heads appear to be a bit more god specific....can't wait to get one of these

Also cool to see that your basic csm has also gotten some (minor) upgrades with some new heads, some different torsos pieces and some extra chaos bits on their bolt weapons and it that a dark adaptus servo-skull I see

And finally a decent pic of all the bits and pieces that will come with the new plastic spawns! Fantastic stuff, love the various heads. Great to see that they also included god specific heads which really look cool.

Enjoy!

link

·
Jac "Baneblade" O'Bite
8,082 Posts
Thank Tzeentch Lord is amazing, loving the sorta Preheresy style head. The painted version of it looks very odd though - must be done up as a renegade Librarian or something. But I still have a huge erge to collect a Chaos army now. :(

I've seen some of those before but I'm still loving the Bonehead - may very well use him as a Heavy Bolter or Combat Servator in a =I= retenue I think, the mini is just that good. And I would buy the Khorne Lord purely for his axe, it so cool.

I may buy a box of Flaggents and use them as Inducted Guard or something like that purely on asseticts as well, I don't know they just look so dam good. Shit I think I'm dribbling.

Cheers for the links hephesto.

One last thing does that High Elf Champion have a beard!? :shock: - I didn't know elves could grow facial hair

·
Jac "Baneblade" O'Bite
8,082 Posts
Holy shit sweet score - GW is leaking like a sieve these days arn't they.

On a more serious note - Cadian is probably right, the chances are its not above board for that to be posted publically although one of the mods will have to confirm. But there is nothing stopping you from posting a little message in your sig saying anybody that wants to know about that sort of thing could pm you and you maybe just maybe might send them something. Work it in a similer way to what a very nice person did with the Blood Angels codex.

We don't want GW lawyers coming sniffing around here and asking questions do we.

·
Registered
361 Posts
some very cool stuff their, especialy lookin forward to the new SM vet stuff,
sorry to tell u hephesto but ill be 'borrowing' ur links and posting them on another site, and of course ill be taking all the credit! lol, ok, ill give u a mention :D

·
Links Manager
1,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Darkmessiah said:
some very cool stuff their, especialy lookin forward to the new SM vet stuff,
sorry to tell u hephesto but ill be 'borrowing' ur links and posting them on another site, and of course ill be taking all the credit! lol, ok, ill give u a mention :D
No problem what so ever, posted these over at astronomican as well :D

·
Links Manager
1,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
kelvingreen said:
The Necron Lord is a bit... um, tubby. Don't like it much.
Guessing that harvesting high calorie souls isn't to kind on the figure :wink:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts