1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

·
Registered
232 Posts
Great post! Wow, the new 40k games look great, just great. I'm thinking, unless space marine gets released on PC, that I may have to pick up a 360 for that one.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Damn, an other one for the buy list...

·
Ancient Relic
2,430 Posts
well holy shitballs, this game looks fucking UNBELIEVABLE!!!! graphics, gameplay and orks all look ridiculously good, hopefully this lives up to the 40k reputation.

·
Registered
2,266 Posts
Took them long enough to get a new trailer out. This looks awesome

·
Registered
2,420 Posts
Ultrasmurfs... duh... Even if they were Blood Angels or Space Wolves I'd be out of my mind with joy, but its the blue maggots again...

·
Premium Member
5,028 Posts
Very nice find!. Even though its Ultramarines I can be happy with that, I actually like them.... im gonna pay for saying that.

·
Registered
941 Posts
so what, a whole video game devoted to the smurfmarines you've GOT to be kidding me??!! May Chaos rule forever!!!!!!!!!:aggressive:

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Ultrasmurfs... duh... Even if they were Blood Angels or Space Wolves I'd be out of my mind with joy, but its the blue maggots again...
Well at least it's not the fucking Blood Ravens!:russianroulette: Thank God. :laugh:

·
Ancient Relic
2,430 Posts
its a 40k third person shooter peeps,lets rejoice, even if it is smurfs, i think it looks fast, enjoyable and gory, all the makings of a good game.

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
I'm still worried it's going to end up with very, very poor gameplay. The 'Quick-Time Events' they demonstrated a while back really turned me off from this game, (I'd rather slit my throat than find mashing the X button 40,000 times within a minute an enjoyable experience), and it will take a lot to rekindle my interest in picking this game up. I can only wait until it is released to hear unbiased opinions about it.

It looks cool, of course, but we'll see what happens. I've learned my lesson after buying The Force Unleashed.

[Shudder]

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
:O :O :O I want
The plane scene looks amazing

1 - 20 of 41 Posts