Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

61 - 73 of 73 Posts

·
Fantasy Rumors
962 Posts
I've not been on here a while and must have missed this thread, I am looking in to getting foam insets for the old GW cases, and I think this is quite a good idea,

The front one.
Would these fit into this kind of box,

·
Registered
4,190 Posts
Yes, they do. You can get three of them into one of the above cases, hence storing 168 infantry models.

·
Registered
4,190 Posts
Some pics now that I've actually had time to put my models into the foam from their previous storage. This is almost my entire Eldar and Marine infantry collection, and I still have a spare tray and space in a couple more.

Attachments

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #65
The front one.
Would these fit into this kind of box,
Yeah they will do.

Middle

Some pics now that I've actually had time to put my models into the foam from their previous storage. This is almost my entire Eldar and Marine infantry collection, and I still have a spare tray and space in a couple more.
Very nice thanks for the pictures, looks good.

Here is a picture of someone from Warseer who bought the case.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #66
Great news people.

I have done some tweaking with the trays and you can now fit ten 56 (previously 8) slot trays or eight 36 slot trays (previously 6) totalling the case capacity to hold 288-560 models.

I also now have pick and pluck trays available. You have have them the size of one tray or as two trays and you can cut them in half if you wish, the depths are as follows;
50mm (plus 5mm base)
65mm (plus 5mm base)
100mm (plus 5/10mm base)
120mm (plus 5/10mm base)
Plucks are 20x20mm

You can mix and match all the different trays so long as they fit into the case (140mm depth) still for £35 for one case or £60 for two cases.

I will amend the OP with the new options! And to those who recently bought a case before the tray tweaking you will get two trays of your choice for free on your next order!

Cheers!

·
Registered
4,190 Posts
Have you done that by making the trays shallower?

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #72
Hello all just a quick update.

I will be doing a kickstarter next week or so to try and release a half case (and hopefully other products later down the line), so I thought I would show a picture (product isn't finished needs logo added etc).

Still working out the numbers but they should firmly be around the following:

UK - £22
International - £24

These prices include shipping and there will be bigger savings dependant on pledges. For those of you who buy cases you know this is a good deal ;)

I still need to do some more work but I thought I'd share something with you all.

Cheers!

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #73
Hello everyone!

I am pleased to announce my kickstarter campaign Mantis Model Storage Case.

Hopefully with your help you will like the case and trays and possibly the stretch goals and fund them. I aim to be the cheaper solution for as many gamers as possible and offering more for less!

Please feel free to ask any questions and I will do my best to answer them.

Again thanks for reading and hopefully w can make this happen!

61 - 73 of 73 Posts