Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Herald of The Warp
2,752 Posts
Sigh - If the Imperial Knights part is true, then I'm a bit of a sad panda. How about finishing the other codexes that are still 5th edition, before coming out with the umptieth supplement for imperial armies? Between this, and the Inquisition, I think it's a little too overboard towards those armies - Even though I know they're the fan-favorite.

Poor Orks and Dark Eldar. Never getting any love :(

·
Premium Member
5,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Knights...of course they come out when I can't spend any money.
I think my sarcasm was lost on the internet. We really do need a sarcasm font :laugh:

·
Registered
443 Posts
I think it would really make sense if they timed their releases to when the White Dwarf containing the info was printed, otherwise every time we see the pics before the release. Then the teasers look pathetic because we already saw the pics of the models.

·
Fantasy Rumors
962 Posts
Sigh - If the Imperial Knights part is true, then I'm a bit of a sad panda. How about finishing the other codexes that are still 5th edition, before coming out with the umptieth supplement for imperial armies? Between this, and the Inquisition, I think it's a little too overboard towards those armies - Even though I know they're the fan-favorite.

Poor Orks and Dark Eldar necons,cough sisters cough . Never getting any love :(
i found them kind of cool but i argee with your statement @Nordicus , plus you forgot necons added in there for you.

·
Premium Member
5,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I think it would really make sense if they timed their releases to when the White Dwarf containing the info was printed, otherwise every time we see the pics before the release. Then the teasers look pathetic because we already saw the pics of the models.
Not everybody searches for rumors online though.

·
nice boy, daft though !
10,212 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I must admit to not being this excited about a release for a good while.

Mini titans! Whats not to love?

·
nice boy, daft though !
10,212 Posts
I must admit to not being this excited about a release for a good while.

Mini titans! Whats not to love?
i think its easy to become a little complacent with GW sometimes, i know i have recently, part of the problem is that have put out some really good stuff( though sometimes when you read the internet comments you would think GW have done fuckk all) like the wraith knight and riptide, sternguard etc, then when they put out the harpy and the exocrine people are a bit "meh just another nid,i wanted a bio titan god dammit" and yet only a few years before people were like " HOLY SHIT I NEED A TRYGON!!!!!".
Dwarfs came along and got a little overshadowed by the WD changes, and yet the models are excellent, they make the old plastics look like shit, but again i think not giving them a huge warmachine has meant people have gone a little "meh"
I almost think GW are in a bit of a catch 22, they are currently pumping out so much stuff between the main studio,BL and FW that they are almost creating over kill and stuff isnt getting enough time to sink in.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Grand Lord Munchkin
7,046 Posts

Poor Orks and Dark Eldar. Never getting any love :(
Right, I know it sucks for a lot of xeno players that they haven't got an update since the Romans nailed that carpenter to that giant stick, but just because one imperial force gets updated doesn't mean that all of them have somehow acquired something. Just because my Space Wolves were updated last edition didn't mean that the Dark Angels or the Blood Angels didn't deserve an update just as much. That all being said, yeah, they should really update their game faster. The fact that not all of their rules get updated between editions is pathetic.

Also, bullshit on the Dark Eldar not getting love. Last edition? New Codex? Crap-ton of new models? You want to see no love, you look at Sisters. Poor things haven't gotten crap in YEARS.

·
Registered
443 Posts
Not everybody searches for rumors online though.
Dont know a single person who looks up a WH 40k Teaser trailer on youtube and doesnt actually look up rumors on the net. If you are interested enough to do one, you will do the other.
Since Feb 3rd only 9672 people watched it.

·
Registered
2,353 Posts
well sisters just got knight titans.... just saying ;)
I don't think it really counts since almost/everyone got them.

Also, handy-j's from GW staffers on demand. Both are positive developments for the company.
....is that something someone really would want? It's like comicon. Fat chicks in SoB gear and hot chicks in inaccurate SM gear.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts