Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Name says it all 0.0 Starting chaos player and pretty long time space marine player. Much to my name I tend to be arrogant and childish at times but always enjoy a good fight.

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
Welcome to the site. the heresy can always use more chaos players.

·
Jac "Baneblade" O'Bite
8,082 Posts
Hey Lucuis

Welcome to Heresy Online. Hope you enjoy your time with us. Don't worry about acting like childish we're all like that ;)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
lol well thanks guys ill try to get pics of army up once i get them actually well painted 0.0 lol. And yes there is quite a good story behind it XD

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well 0.0 the story is a bit of a split between the Horus Heresy Lucius, And Lucius The Skulltaker from a rpg me and a few of my friends do. Egotistical, Childish, Arrogant and loves a good challenge. Currently the head count for the rpg would be, Red Terror, Old One Eye, Inquisitor, Tau Commander, And soon to be Astrabul Vect. Really amazing and funny deaths for each of them 0.0 Anyways Lucius eventually left the Emperor's Children when the path went to chaos and he began to become somewhat of a renegade, Eventually He Met up with a Nurgle Sorcerer Named Nhilis who enslaved a Sister of Silence and made her his familiar. 0.0 it gets more interesting but i seem to have typed alot...MOO!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
He has his moments 0.0 like when he destroyed a battle barge and sent a camp into panic by fucking with the vox XD thats my greatest glory

1 - 11 of 11 Posts