Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey All,

I'm answering the call again for more fantasy army painted miniatures. Here are some images of the Gor Herds that I've recently plowed through.
There are 2 different herds; one with AHW (20+ herd) and one with HW& Shield (10). I wanted each to have a slightly different look, and believe that I have succeeded.
These guys will not win any awards, but for my first big go on Core units, I'm quite pleased. I didn't want to spend hours for each model, but did want them to look respectable.

It's been good practice, I feel that my hand is more steady now to go on to Bestigors and Minotaurs and do a decent job.

I'll continue to post more here to help liven up the WHFB community! These forums have been very helpful and I'd like to give back. My next project is to assemble, prime & paint an entire BATTALION box in one week. (I might go insane)

There's more images on my blog ( in sig.)if you'd care to see them.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Hey man I really like these Gors. Your paint job really makes this army really impressive to me. I'm clad the have more of a grey tone to them and the touchs of red add contrast to give them a pop on the field. I'd really like some larger close ups of these guys as well as anything else you got painted. Keep up the great work, you're painting skills far surpass mine. :)

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Nifty.

I'll see what I can do about close-ups. They may look a bit more shoddy closer up. My camera is new (1 month) and I'm still exploring it's options.

I'm excited to start the Bestigors. Their armor will be gaudy and vibrant.....if I do it right.

I left the banner blank. I honestly just like the ragged swept field of red. Maybe I'll come back later and add something vile to it in a contrasting color.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts