Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, CrashGordon94 here!
Newbie Warhammer 40000 fan here, this is technically the first wargaming-related forum I joined but the second for me to actually post on.
I'm a student (currently on holiday as of this writing) in England, I was introduced to 40k by my support worker a little while ago (I can't quite remember ATM whether it was late last year or earlier this year).
I'm a Dark Angels (well, mostly Angels of Vengeance with some Vanilla Dangles mixed in because I'm not a fan of the normal green armor since i find it unfitting but I couldn't dedicate myself to going full-fledged Successor-only) player, currently enough models for a roughly 2500-point army but haven't finished building and painting just yet.
Haven't had too much experience actually playing yet (currently just my introductory game) but hoping to get my army finished up and get some more actual gaming under my belt! :grin:

If there's anything else you wish to ask me, feel free!

·
Heresy Online's Pet Furby
8,723 Posts
Welcome aboard mate :)

·
Registered
253 Posts
Welcome to one of the biggest forums for Warhammer 40k and WHFB. We are mentioned in many Black Library novels as well.

Once again, welcome to the heresy, may the Chaos Gods shone their power upon you.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the welcomes everyone!

it would be awesome to see pictures and lists of your army show up in army showcase section of the forum :)
Well, it's gonna be a while before I can post up pictures, I'll also warn that my figures probably won't look brilliant. :(
I CAN however post up my army list in a jiffy, and I probably will! :grin:

We are mentioned in many Black Library novels as well.
Wait, really? Wow, that's something! :O

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for the welcomes, everybody!
it would be awesome to see pictures and lists of your army show up in army showcase section of the forum :)
Well, will be a while before I can show pictures, given my progress speed and they probably won't look good anyway. :(
I DO have my army list up, though.

We are mentioned in many Black Library novels as well.
Wait, really? Wow! :O

·
Registered
253 Posts
Thanks for the welcomes, everybody!

Well, will be a while before I can show pictures, given my progress speed and they probably won't look good anyway. :(
I DO have my army list up, though.

Wait, really? Wow! :O

An example would be in the Acknowledgements in the book The Talon of Horus.

Also, I'm right there with you on the painting. Takes me quite a while. I do have a picture thought, but I have to put up the pic of the finished unit.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Welcome loyalist scum

Tzeentch says help so I guess I have to. :scratchhead:
Question Nordicus how do you change your tag line under your name?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
An example would be in the Acknowledgements in the book The Talon of Horus.
Ah, cool! :D

Also, I'm right there with you on the painting. Takes me quite a while. I do have a picture thought, but I have to put up the pic of the finished unit.
Yeah, I could imagine it's one of the biggest stumbling blocks on entering the hobby. XD
Certainly was the thing that put me off trying for the longest time. :(

If you need any help on this topic, be sure to let me know - Even though you're a loyalist I will help out if I can :)
For painting or taking pictures?
Either way, thank you! :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts