Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I am new to 40k and also posting. I am 41 years old and started playing 6 months ago with my son. We were looking for a new game and this one just stuck out. He really likes the game and I have become addicted. My wife thinks I'm crazy. I have already built a table with roads and buildings. My son plays the Ultra Marines(boring) and I play the Orcs. I chose them because the modeling is unlimited and they are fun to play + they are just f**king crazy. I am still not sure of some rules which I'll ask about later.That's it.

·
Powered by Squig Tea
7,589 Posts
Welcome to Heresy Online walnuts666,
lucky lad your son to have a father thats got into the hobby. Show us some pitures of your (and your sons) minis and that cool sounding terrian.

Plenty of gossip about the up coming Ork codex around at the moment that should be of interest.

·
Premium Member
1,096 Posts
Hi and welcome to HO your never to old to start being a kid again :lol:

As Vash says get some of your pics up in the gallery

·
Registered
17 Posts
the day everything is built and painted will most likely be the end of my wh40k journey. the playing part rocks, but the building part is even more fun to me :)

good choice with the orks, that will extend your personal building journey a lot i guess, which is great. looking forward to seeing some pics :D

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
Greetings and salutations fellow oldster.

It's great having kids, excellent excuse to play with toys again!

As others have said, welcome to Heresy, and indeed welcome to the wild and whacky universe of 40k - there's never a dull moment round here!

:cyclops:

·
Jac "Baneblade" O'Bite
8,082 Posts
Great to see you here dude.

Its always good to see families getting into the game. Wish my dad played, would make my games a lot more fun.

Feel free to ask any questions etc and no doubt I will see you around.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts