Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi! now I'm thiking of starting up with Dark Eldar, and as usuall, I start small and then my army just keep growing. so what do you think of this for a 500 points game.

Haemonculus with Destructor, Scissorhand, Shadow field, Combat drugs, Hellion Skyboard.
110 p
Goes with Hellios.

10 Warriors with 2x Dark lance.
100 p
Sittig on home objective popping armour.

10 Warriors with 2 x Splinter cannon.
100 p
I was thinking of having two of the above squad, but I figured these to be more effective objective grabbers..

5 Hellions.
90 p
Quite good, and these will stay cus I just love the models!

Talos.
100 p
Just had a 100 points left so figured this one will be though in such a small game.

Total: 500 p

And btw this list may be used in doubles tournaments..
That's it! So what do you think?

·
Registered
3,861 Posts
Erm, a lot to learn my friend.

http://www.heresy-online.net/forums/showthread.php?t=54515

My 500 point list (Creon gives good advice by the way, all his suggestions are as strong as mine).

Just compare what you have and what I have, and see how things would pan out. Assuming Lady luck favours neither.

at any game value of 1500 or under, DE are brutal.

P.S, I'm posting a Tau list up later today and would like some feedback from a tau player :)

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Sure thing:eek:k: And btw, the list is all about what I thought looked cool, being hellions and talos. but I guess I should go with cheep HQ, Raiders and Ravagers. Though I've experiensed a powerful HQ can win you low points game himself, also I like the idea of a cool connverted haemoculus with T4, 4+ save, 2+ invelnerable, 3 attacks (4 with combat drugs) wounding on 2+ But I think I might steal your entire list for more competitive tourneys (if you're ok with that :grin:). Thanks!:victory:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts