Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey fellas, My name is Nick and currently reside in MN. As the title states, I have been playing 40K for some time now (Mostly Grey Knights and Dark Eldar) and thought it was about time I tried my hand at 30K. Im currently in the process of collecting an Iron Warriors army and look forward to all of you calling my lists complete garbage till it becomes "alright". If you have any comments of starting Iron Warriors or any tips on the armies tactics that I should know please PM me or reply to this thread!

-Nick aka Nord_MN

·
Closet Dictator
3,435 Posts
Welcome to Heresy, I cant help you out, I'm a 40k dabbler to be honest, but enjoy the stay, there are plenty of chaos evil doers to help you out

·
Registered
3,694 Posts
Hi Nord_MN.
I'll try and help but consider that all i can say is just theory, since i've never played extensively to 30K

I'd say you should aim for a 2000 pts army, that's the spot in 30k games.

I'd start with a Master of Signal Legion Centurion, then add a couple of Legionnaires squads in rhino.
Then i'd go for rapiers and/or quad guns, plus a couple Medusa tank for that Str 10 AP2 love.

You should still have around 500 pts to play with. Many people use siege terminators. Also havocs seems cool, for those 5-6 extra missile launchers.
I'd never skip a Sicaran tank, though. It's just too good. Sponson weapons at your discretion, but i reccomend always having those.

Please someone corrects me if i say some bullshit, but i think that should be fine.

·
Heresy Online's Pet Furby
8,723 Posts
Welcome aboard!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts