Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
354 Posts
I just saw Emma Watson naked, I got a picture and it won't upload as well... gutted

But seriously that would be good to see as I'm about to start a marine list, can you not stick it on photo-bucket?

·
Jac "Baneblade" O'Bite
8,082 Posts
Good potential there, not sure if it'll be as nice as the current (and very old) metal one which to me looks as good now as the day it was released (shit what over 10 years ago? but still it's silhouette looks nice. Have to see some closer ups to tell for sure of course.

·
Closet Dictator
3,431 Posts
Looks like he has the skull type helmet like the terminator chaplain which is good, I love the old captain pity he is slightly out of scale to the plastic ones

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
Definitely a commander Porkins there

·
Closet Dictator
3,431 Posts
Still crap that he cannot take a relic blade, a vanguard sgt can but a termie sgt and worse a termie captain cannot. However the model is nice, still prefare the old one, but most likely I will get this guy, I've started 15 terminators so one more will not hurt

·
Registered
6,323 Posts
so one more will not hurt
ugh...tell this to the two new Drop Pods I'm putting together.

It makes sense though that they would be re-releasing some models, with the switch up in equipment options for SM squads I can see a few re-releases. It'd be pretty friggin' sweet if there was an Assault Marine box revamp with the BA codex...

This guy basically looks like a Terminator version of the current Captain box with his ropes and robes, which was previously the best place for combi-weapons. I wonder what goodies this new kit will have in store for more unique Terminator Sergeants/squads?

·
Heresy Online's Pet Furby
8,723 Posts
1 - 17 of 17 Posts