Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

41 - 60 of 132 Posts

·
Registered
2,195 Posts
Probably so they can put the new codex in it.

I guess you meen rulebook. I hope so, that will see some softcovers up for sale on the internet the week after it's release. I have not bought the 7th ed rulebook since I don't want three books, out o two I don't want. I feel a bit downed over the fact that GW seems to think that everbody that visit their site are newbies that wants everything. I know my hobby so I would just like the new rules, thank you!

·
Registered
6,323 Posts
I know my hobby so I would just like the new rules, thank you!
Then be glad that this time there is an option for you to just get the rules, for whatever price you can find online (just the rule book does indeed exist on eBay), and not all the fluff as well. Personally, I'm friggin' stoked that if/when I do get a physical copy of the book it will be a third of the size of the 6th edition one and not have anything but rules in it. Solid play by GW to separate.

·
JUGGERNUT
2,558 Posts
New rumor is that it's wolves/orks: *edit* Or am I wrong, maybe a non starter boxed set?

http://natfka.blogspot.com/2014/07/7th-edition-starter-set-is-here.html

You heard that right, a 7th edition box set is coming for pre-orders, and has been seen in White Dwarf issue 24. That gives us pre-orders starting this coming weekend!

So who is it?......... Space Wolves vs Orks. Literally confirming that Space Wolves will be our next 40k codex. Looks like we will be getting our 7th edition mini dexes very soon. It makes sense with Dark Vengeance going away.

please remember that these are still rumors from someone that has seen the white dwarf for next week. Until we get more official information or videos on Monday these must remain as rumors.

via an anonymous source on Faeit 212
White Dwarf issue 24 has a Space Wolves vs Orks box set in it.
The cover has Space Wolves on it, and the exact quotations are Space Wolves vs Orks Boxed Set: Stormclaw.

·
Registered
580 Posts
As long as they put in stuff that I can convert I will be happy. With all the new releases that actually give a price break, I REALLY want to spend more money. On a side note the morkanaut would make a great converted looted imperial knight just remove the gut and add some details.....

·
Heresy Online's Pet Furby
8,723 Posts
I'm trying to bring my 40k stuff to an end and now there's new puppies coming out......? :shok:

My bank account can't take it any more! :suicide:

·
Dazed and confused.
8,496 Posts
I'm trying to bring my 40k stuff to an end and now there's new puppies coming out......? :shok:

My bank account can't take it any more! :suicide:
I'm the same, I didn't even think a new codex would bring me back, but putting them in a starter box means I will buy one and look for someone to split the contents with.

Well played GW, well played.

41 - 60 of 132 Posts