41 - 59 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
1,999 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,592 Posts
Bet you eat crumpets though ...:sarcastichand:

BTW ... what the fuck is a Crumpet? I honestly have no fucking idea.
Only one of the most delicious things you'll evber eat if have the chance. Being one of the collonies, we have em in AU too, only in addition to putting jam or honey on ours, we've got the option of putting vegemite on ours too. You put them in the toaster instead of bread, they're acually pretty revolting raw. English breakfast muffins are good too, which alos go in the toaster, once again pretty fuckin rank untoasted.

Crumpet.
Vegemite.
English muffin.

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
English breakfast muffins are good too, which alos go in the toaster, once again pretty fuckin rank untoasted.
I eat these, although I do not at this point have muffin breaks

·
Heresy Online's Pet Furby
8,723 Posts
Vegemite.... :puke:

It's true purpose for existing is to be spread all over the armour plating of tanks.

·
Registered
316 Posts
what the fuck is a Crumpet? I honestly have no fucking idea.
It's difficult o describe the crispy, soft, fluffy happiness that is a crumpet.

It's effectively a bread dough that's got to much water in it. You prove it, then chuck in bicarbonate of soda before cooking it in a metal ring on a searingly hot pan. Once it's cooked on both sides, you let it cool, then you toast it.

Complete bugger to make by hand, but absolutely worth the effort.

·
Registered
633 Posts
Only one of the most delicious things you'll evber eat if have the chance. Being one of the collonies, we have em in AU too, only in addition to putting jam or honey on ours, we've got the option of putting vegemite on ours too. You put them in the toaster instead of bread, they're acually pretty revolting raw. English breakfast muffins are good too, which alos go in the toaster, once again pretty fuckin rank untoasted.

Crumpet.
Vegemite.
English muffin.
So, the moral of the story is that you have to burn english food slightly to make it any good.

Wait, wait, wait. I just googled "crumpets" and they look a lot like toasted mini beer pancakes :s

·
8,723 Posts

·
8,723 Posts
Isn't that more scotland? :laugh:

Deep fried pizza/Haggis FTW

Although I did try Deep fried Mince Pie ths year :)
Good lad! :good:

·
Registered
1,999 Posts

·
8,723 Posts
Never mind, eh? :laugh:

41 - 59 of 59 Posts