!!!!UPDATE!!!!!

not sure if everyone has seen this but ;

yeah 2 new ships and some new fighter squadrons have been sighted for armada

looks good

·
Registered
443 Posts
Quantity of want: high.

I am going to play my first game fo X Wing later today, excited for this style of game.

·
Heresy Online's Pet Furby
8,723 Posts
That's about as close as we've got to the fighter stands so far :good:

Also, @LazyG, X-Wing is chuffin' awesome :)

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
I'm hoping the imperials get nebulon B's as well

·
8,723 Posts
They certainly should do, as they're an Imperial ship :)

·
Registered
443 Posts
He, cheers Tawa, played two game last night with the base set (waiting for Wayland to get a bunch of stuff back in stock before the rest of my order shows). We played the basic 2 Tie/1Xwing dogfight twice, once each way round. It was amazing how quickly we picked it up. Sure, first game was slow but second really whipped along. Few ruel confusion but nothing major, the only real confusion was how to add the extra dice from range 1 attack when you have only three attack dice! :)

·
8,723 Posts
He, cheers Tawa, played two game last night with the base set (waiting for Wayland to get a bunch of stuff back in stock before the rest of my order shows). We played the basic 2 Tie/1Xwing dogfight twice, once each way round. It was amazing how quickly we picked it up. Sure, first game was slow but second really whipped along. Few ruel confusion but nothing major, the only real confusion was how to add the extra dice from range 1 attack when you have only three attack dice! :)
It's pretty damn quick to pick up isn't it? :good:
Me and @Logaan usually rip through 2-3 games in a session.
Fortunately, I picked up two starter sets in my initial purchase so the dice numbers weren't a problem. Just itching to pick up some new stuff.

Armada, however. This - as I've stated elsewhere - is very high on my list of "wants" and I'll hopefully grab it as soon as it's released :)

·
Registered
443 Posts
Yeah, I have another base set on order and some other ships, but seems X Wing is so popular getting stock seems hard.

·
8,723 Posts
Stores keep having dry patches, but they don't seem to last long :)

·
8,723 Posts
"Rogues and Villains".

I'm chuffed as fook that it's not a joke :good:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts