Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi i've only just joined but i've been working on 40k as long as this website has existed but thats not what i'm talking about i have been working on a new 40k species with my friend and we split the job in two i was in charge of there culture and beliefs.Meanwhile my friend was in charge of the army but so far what we have is that they are from another universe and they were escaping from a war against an evil bigger than the tyranids,bigger than chaos itself and they believe that everything in this new universe is in leage with the evil from there home and they will charge upon the battlefield with no mercy and no survivors are found.

·
Registered
87 Posts
hi i've only just joined but i've been working on 40k as long as this website has existed but thats not what i'm talking about i have been working on a new 40k species with my friend and we split the job in two i was in charge of there culture and beliefs.Meanwhile my friend was in charge of the army but so far what we have is that they are from another universe and they were escaping from a war against an evil bigger than the tyranids,bigger than chaos itself and they believe that everything in this new universe is in leage with the evil from there home and they will charge upon the battlefield with no mercy and no survivors are found.
Awesome Idea, keep us up to date with progress

Like the idea. Do they use paragraphing and punctuation? :)

Midnight
What's the big obsession with punctuation, does it really matter that much as long as it's readable who cares. :laugh:

·
Registered
3,544 Posts
Yeah just a tip mate, you are more likely to get a reply if your post is easier to read.

Other than that, I would like to hear more about your idea when you have it!

Awesome Idea, keep us up to date with progress

What's the big obsession with punctuation, does it really matter that much as long as it's readable who cares. :laugh:
It doesn't have to be perfect, it just makes it a hell of a lot easier to read.

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
MidnightSun… , I think that a dictionary also helps :wink::wink:.. and yes paragraphing and punctuation do make a difference. When I see great blocks of words, I switch off. I also hate spelling mistakes… hint: press F7.

Back on thread.. son of azurman… we need lots more detail, like where this new race come from, where in the known universe did they arrive. How did they manage to evade/avoid the forces of the Imperium???

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.