Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Damn you beat me too it, hes a nice model, and big too by the looks of it, end times round 4 I thinks
Sorry, haha. Word over on Warseer is that it's going to be End Times: Thanquol. Since we can see Nagash's scepter in the second photo, I'd say you're right about it being End Times part 4.

·
Premium Member
5,028 Posts
*Chitting and evil Laugh*

Our time has come man-things. All will bow-kneel before inevitable Skaven strength-might and great-tyranny... or be eaten, whichever is more-most important.

Is there any word on when End Times: Thanquol, *pause for nerdgasm*, will be released?? I am NOT missing this one. My favourite fictional character of all, yeah Thanquol is my favourite fictional person, is finally getting what he deserves, unparalleled power over Skavendom and the chance to dominate the world?? No way I miss that, no way in hell.

LotN

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
*Chitting and evil Laugh*

Our time has come man-things. All will bow-kneel before inevitable Skaven strength-might and great-tyranny... or be eaten, whichever is more-most important.

Is there any word on when End Times: Thanquol, *pause for nerdgasm*, will be released?? I am NOT missing this one. My favourite fictional character of all, yeah Thanquol is my favourite fictional person, is finally getting what he deserves, unparalleled power over Skavendom and the chance to dominate the world?? No way I miss that, no way in hell.

LotN

Word is the next End Times book will be in then next few weeks.

·
Premium Member
4,376 Posts
That thing looks horrible like some weird viking/ram crossbreed. It doesn't look skaven at all.

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
That thing looks horrible like some weird viking/ram crossbreed. It doesn't look skaven at all.

It's supposed to be some sort of Skaven deity, right? Dudes over on Warseer have been frothing for a "Skaven lord" model but I always assumed that meant a Skaven leader, not the horned rat.

·
Premium Member
12,830 Posts

·
Critique for da CriticGod
3,351 Posts
The model looks like it needs to be mated up with a keeper of secrets. I think those horns would be far better on a Slaanesh daemon

·
Premium Member
12,830 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,830 Posts
If cannons are still bringing down monsters so quickly, you're not playing with enough terrain. If people play how GW design the game to be played at, there's less breakage with the rules.

It's an adequate monster. It just can't keep up with the dedicated ones. And when it's got a Skitterleap move, cannons should kind of struggle to kill it with 6 wounds. Not to mention that actual cannons will become less viable come 9th edition, flying changes, and the inclusion of combined profiles. On a flying creature, a 5pt magic item shuts down the threat of cannons until it can take on the cannons.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

1 - 20 of 88 Posts