Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
QQ Photo20140818182144.jpg
so i saw this cant tell you how i got it but .and thought i would share it..it looks like a
rule book and stater set to me..what do you all think?

·
Premium Member
12,830 Posts

·
Registered
453 Posts
Yes, that's why I am suggesting the indicated prices are not for a single copy of each, but for multiples. This could the prices for an independend store to buy a stock of the new stuff, for example.
However, I could almost believe GW could pull something like this if they are the prices for single copies...

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yes, that's why I am suggesting the indicated prices are not for a single copy of each, but for multiples. This could the prices for an independend store to buy a stock of the new stuff, for example.
However, I could almost believe GW could pull something like this if they are the prices for single copies...
well you are wrong..whatever these products are..next week we should find out as they go up on GW website they are indeed the RRP prices just dived by 10. i forgot to change the pound symbol

·
Herald of The Warp
2,752 Posts
mistakes happen...was it the end of the world?
Not at all, in fact it's common when posting about rumors after all. However, statements such as:

are you saying that what i posted isint real?
Is a little debunked, as the prices wasn't real. There's a bit different between 45£ and 4,5£ after all :D It's not a personal attack, simply doubt when rumors are concerned as there's literally a ton of rumors regarding everything out there. In the end, you could have a video recording from the CEO of GW and people STILL wouldn't believe you fully until it hit the webstore. Such is life.

Regardless it was a nice find, and aside from the comma and the prices, it seems to be spot on based on the pictures there's leaked alongside Nagash. It's in the other rumor thread I believe :)

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Arghh... Sky's crashing down all around me here as I type this last message... :laugh:
just wont do it again...wookie..tried to do something nice...and you know people cant say..hmm maybe there's a mistake...nono ..have to have knee jerk reactions

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Not at all, in fact it's common when posting about rumors after all. However, statements such as:

Is a little debunked, as the prices wasn't real. There's a bit different between 45£ and 4,5£ after all :D It's not a personal attack, simply doubt when rumors are concerned as there's literally a ton of rumors regarding everything out there. In the end, you could have a video recording from the CEO of GW and people STILL wouldn't believe you fully until it hit the webstore. Such is life.

Regardless it was a nice find, and aside from the comma and the prices, it seems to be spot on based on the pictures there's leaked alongside Nagash. It's in the other rumor thread I believe :)
fair enough..but they were not rumors...they were off my order form.

·
Registered
453 Posts

mistakes happen...was it the end of the world?
No, just the End of Times. According to GW at least. The return of Nagash is rumoured to be it's cause.

just wont do it again...wookie..tried to do something nice...and you know people cant say..hmm maybe there's a mistake...nono ..have to have knee jerk reactions
I'm sorry if I caused you any offense, but your reactions to Vaz and myself seemed rather hostile. I tried to suggest an explanation for your mistake before you corrected me. Alas the written word is prone to misinterpertation.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts