Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

New Release: Stormcaller

2K views 18 replies 7 participants last post by  Vitarus 
#1 ·
#7 ·
I just finished Stormcaller. It was a superb read, winding up from the aftermath of the first book and blasting into action as the pack grows stronger and tighter.

And theres lots of powerful psyker action. Njal Stormcaller is elemental fury personified.

But by the end, the plot took a very suprising, unexpected twist that have me eager for the third book in the series. I sure did not see -THAT- comming!

I rate Stormcaller to be significantly better than Blood of Asaheim, it felt much like his work with Battle of the Fang.

#15 ·
Regarding Cardinals in general.

#19 ·
OK then! Yes, Njal throws around as much power as anything I've seen yet! Heh. He doesn't have the variety that Ahriman has in Exile, but he's as powerful as they come! Actually, assuming he would do, as his name suggests, little more than elemental fury kinds of things, I was wondering if it would get boring. But it's nicely written, so very enjoyable.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.