Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
2,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I like Wraight's writing, I really do, but the way he mangled long standing SW fluff in BoA has not sat well with me, so I don't know if I'll bother with this. It came across like he hadn't even gone as far as reading the codex by way of research.
Well he still did absolutely awesomely with Battle for the Fang.

· Registered
2,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I just finished Stormcaller. It was a superb read, winding up from the aftermath of the first book and blasting into action as the pack grows stronger and tighter.

And theres lots of powerful psyker action. Njal Stormcaller is elemental fury personified.

But by the end, the plot took a very suprising, unexpected twist that have me eager for the third book in the series. I sure did not see -THAT- comming!

I rate Stormcaller to be significantly better than Blood of Asaheim, it felt much like his work with Battle of the Fang.

· Registered
2,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
:angry:
I'm SOOO hoping you're not leading me on! I bought it, but might not get to it for a week or so. But maybe I'll put Olaf Stapledon's Last and First Men on hold...
Believe me when I say Njal shows wickedly potent acts of psykery. I daresay he is the most flashy imperial psyker so far with his sublime elemental control.

· Registered
2,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Regarding Cardinals in general.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.