Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I'm looking fr 40k RPG games either around Portsmouth area or skype. I've never done a RPG before and am looking to get into it. Already well versed in the 40k lore, just wanna jump in and get going. Anyone help me out?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hey! Check out Fantasy Flight Games (www.fantasyflightgames.com) they have quite a few 40k roleplaying systems, that are all compatible with each other. :) Should get you started, if no one's got anything going already. I'm pretty positive they're the only 40k RPGs around too... :)

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey! Check out Fantasy Flight Games (www.fantasyflightgames.com) they have quite a few 40k roleplaying systems, that are all compatible with each other. :) Should get you started, if no one's got anything going already. I'm pretty positive they're the only 40k RPGs around too... :)
Hey cheers yeah I'm aware if those, that's what I'd like to get into but I need to find a club/ group of players.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Ah. I'm afraid I'm on the wrong side of the pond to help with that one... Good luck though! :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts