Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was looking around and found the forgeworld "siege" setup of a ccw/flamer and inferno cannon...but I can't find the rules/specs on it. Does the IC follow the same rules as the hellhound as far as distance/hit?

I was thinking about using the above w/ a drop pod and try to get behind the lines and suprise the their zergrush with some bbq :) Yes/no/maybe?

Thanks!

·
Bringer of the Apocalypse
2,559 Posts
I was looking around and found the forgeworld "siege" setup of a ccw/flamer and inferno cannon...but I can't find the rules/specs on it. Does the IC follow the same rules as the hellhound as far as distance/hit?

I was thinking about using the above w/ a drop pod and try to get behind the lines and suprise the their zergrush with some bbq :) Yes/no/maybe?

Thanks!
Basically, yes. But I recommend picking up the IA with the full rules for the Siege Dreadnought.

·
blahblahblahblah
6,663 Posts
siege dread rules are in imperial armour update 2008 I believe, dunno if theres anything more current for basic 40k, other than just using it as a dread with heavy flamer inside the CCW, and counting the big flamer as a twin-linked heavy flamer.

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
The Siege Dreadnaught rules are on page 29 of "Imperial Armour Apocalypse".

1 - 5 of 5 Posts