New list idea .

Retribution phalanx

Overlord - veil of darkness
Szeras
Cryptek

18 warriors - formation warriors
10 warriors

3 scarabs

1 tesla barge and anstalk with heat ray .

Hold ground , abandon men and have them re summon to you if wiped out

·
Registered
6,323 Posts
Welcome to Heresy :drinks:

How are these models organized? The Warriors can't be in both a Detachment and a Formation and you can't use an Allied Detachment that's the same Faction as your Primary Detachment.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The overlord , 18 warriors , scarabs and stalker as a retribution phalanx , with an additional 10 warriors a cryptek and szeras and the barge . I fill my hq and troops ? I'm very confused . Been gaming for years for fantasy only .'

·
Registered
6,323 Posts
Ah, I see the confusion. The Retribution Phalanx is a Formation with specific unit requirements as listed in the sheet you got with the starter box. A Combined Arms Detachment has its own requirements, 1 HQ and 2 Troops, that must be different units. Units can not be selected in two different Detachment/Formations. Right now you have:

Retribution Phalanx

1 Overlord
18x Warriors
3x Scarabs
1 Triarch Stalker

Combined Arms Detachment

HQ
Cryptek
Szeras

Troops
10x Warriors

Heavy Support
Annihilation Barge

You have to get two more Warriors and play two units in your Combined Arms Detachment to fill out its minimum requirements.

·
Registered
6,323 Posts
Given the way Detachments work in 8th edition this collection of models could be used in a Patrol Detachment, dropping one HQ option, or in a Battalion Detachment, adding two Warriors and playing three 10-man squads.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts