Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok so i found out yesterday that there are 3 new plastics for the highelves coming down the line.

They are:-
DRAGON PRINCES
PHEONIX GUARD
WHITE LIONS
Dragon prince which are some of the nicest plastic cavalry gw have produced to date im told work really well with current plastic cavalry to do all sorts of awesome conversions

·
Premium Member
12,830 Posts

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
Interesting, especially how the Dragon Princes are boasted to be of an even higher quality than that of the Dark Elf Cold One Knights and even Chaos Knights, in turn, two very detailed sets of miniatures.

·
Premium Member
2,602 Posts
i think gw realised that it was a mistake to put the chaos knights and coldones at such a low price. However the seekers did come out at £15 so we'll see

·
nice boy, daft though !
10,212 Posts

·
Banned
2,023 Posts
Emphasis on the plastics...damn Wild Riders costing $95 (aaaaaarrrrrrrrggggggggggggggghhhhhhhh)

Anyways back on topic these look to be true checking out the GW site they just put up ranges to stay in plastic kits and some metal kits to say these weren't changing which would lead you to believe phoniex guard will hopefully become a plastic kit (hopefully of 10)

·
Registered
3,864 Posts
Yeah but that list does not mean whatever was not on it is getting redone. Surely the guy does not have that much power to release what is coming out for a new release at least a month before you can preorder it.

I call this wave of plastics epic fail since neither the spearmen nor archers and not even silver helms (the kits that needed remodelling yesterday) are being released.

·
nice boy, daft though !
10,212 Posts
Yeah but that list does not mean whatever was not on it is getting redone. Surely the guy does not have that much power to release what is coming out for a new release at least a month before you can preorder it.

I call this wave of plastics epic fail since neither the spearmen nor archers and not even silver helms (the kits that needed remodelling yesterday) are being released.
yeah! damn you games workshop for not replacing already good selling plastics and concentrating on transferring expensive metals to plastic instead :scratchhead:

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
3,864 Posts
I know the new releases make sense from a business sense but its just my fanboy wish that the really old models get updated before the new ones.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts