Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys sorry I'm rubbish at chattin' lately I been busy drawin' so here's some new stuff.

Father and Son

Talonmaster

Angron zbrush sketch

Xerxes (lost primarch)

the duel of Loken and Lucius

·
Registered
657 Posts
lovin every bit of it but damn that angrons terrifying.

·
Registered
763 Posts
I like the different effects you use for some of these- does a good job of kind of highlighting the already great artwork. Great job with these

·
Unfinished Project King
7,409 Posts
Beautiful work as always slaine. I love Xerxes!

·
Registered
622 Posts
Don't get me wrong, these drawings are brilliant. Plus rep. I just feel they aren't at accurate. I'd have though as Garviel v Loken to be two bigger, bolder warriors who hold themselves differently, more nimble etcetera. Angron looks more like a demented clown but I'd consider that an artistic touch. Other than that brilliant.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You have some serious talent my friend. Love to see more of this
more soon dude

lovin every bit of it but damn that angrons terrifying.
haha cheers man

I like the different effects you use for some of these- does a good job of kind of highlighting the already great artwork. Great job with these
thanks man I appreciate it

Beautiful work as always slaine. I love Xerxes!
Cheers Dude

Don't get me wrong, these drawings are brilliant. Plus rep. I just feel they aren't at accurate. I'd have though as Garviel v Loken to be two bigger, bolder warriors who hold themselves differently, more nimble etcetera. Angron looks more like a demented clown but I'd consider that an artistic touch. Other than that brilliant.
cheers dude, thats cool dude everyone has their interpretations, much obliged

·
Closet Dictator
3,413 Posts
fecking brilliant, I love the "father and son" pic and i think you have hit angron on the head, he looks in torment! +rep

1 - 8 of 8 Posts