Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Am I missing something or is the all nob biker build gone?

Used to be take a warboss throw it on a bike take nob bikers as troops.

·
Registered
773 Posts
Looted wagons aren't in the Codex, but were in White Dwarf only a few weeks ago if you can get a copy.
I think it was Issue#21 (21st June).

Though I think the stats / points are easily available on many threads here or Bell of Lost Souls and stuff.

·
Registered
4,166 Posts
Well, remember now that Unbound armies are in the book, they probably will start removing "Can take X as troops", assuming if you want an all deff dread army, you just buy an all deff dread army, and call it unbound.

·
Registered
773 Posts
The advantage is in a battleforged army that troops get objective secured. So take a dark angel army with termy lord at the head. His termy units afe troops so get ojective secured.

·
Fantasy Rumors
962 Posts
Sorry to highjack the thread but I have a question. I just brought stomclaw and as well as running whats the box I'd loved have looters/burners and kommados. are these units still viable in the new dex?

·
Registered
480 Posts
Sorry to highjack the thread but I have a question. I just brought stomclaw and as well as running whats the box I'd loved have looters/burners and kommados. are these units still viable in the new dex?
Lottas/Burnas didnt change much, and Kommandos got a bit better, but the dex should tell you everything you need to know.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts