Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been looking all over the net to get as much info as I can for the new codex. I found out a lot but cannot find out if the BS is going to be 2 for every unit. I think the BS should be a least 3 on some units. I was wondering if anyone has any information. A little off the subject but taking out the choppa's really sucks nuts, that was one of the few things we had the upper hand with against SM's

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
Aye with you on the chopper thing.

If you look here and keep going down, you'll find that grots are rumoured to be getting BS 3.

Good old Heretics, they can answer any question!

:cyclops:

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Red you just made my day, I must have missed that post. I cannot wait to play the new codex I have a couple of people at my gaming club I owe a good ass kicking.

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
I live to serve mate.

No really, I can't claim the credit. It was Hephesto and Elchimpster edit oops no, actually it's Longbeard! Sorry! did the hard work, so hats off to them says I!

·
Registered
804 Posts
And about the choppas yeah its sucky, like zerkers loosing their axes, but at least GW is giving them ample reinbursment, like the whole army having furious charge :D

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
Well yeah. I thought it was a shame about chainaxes too.

When I first saw the posts about the new codex, I thought NOOOO! as my Ork force is heavily based on slugga boys and grots - both of which had lost what made 'em special (choppas and the living shield rule) - but having looked at it more closely, I can see upsides! :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts