Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a call from my buddy that works in our local gameshop, apparently Games workshop sent him a Ork codex and spearhead box. He called me when it arrived and asked if I was interested.I was there in 20minutes and $ 200.00 lighter when I left. The codex is right on spot with the leaked information as far as I can see. I will post later some of the real good new rules when I can really sit down and check it out. I'm married with kids and still trying to finish up everything for christmas. I'm doing a little ass kissing since I told my wife what I spent. The new models are great and it looks like there is plenty of bitz to customize the bikes and the Wartrukk. The Big Mek with Shokk attak gun is the coolest model in the box and probably in the Ork army. If anyone is thinking about getting the new orks or has already pre-ordered I say jump over the fence and buy it and if you ordered it you will not be disappointed. All hail the orks 2008 will be an Orky one:biggrin:

·
Premium Member
2,512 Posts
im glad someone else has got a hold of the new ork stuff, it is really really awesome.

but walnut, dont post any of the codex here, as it is basically illegal. chat about it... but keep out the details.

and as we both have copies... maybe we can have a code..

·
Premium Member
2,512 Posts
we were chatting about army lists in the store, and thought about an interesting 1500 list:

Have Ghazgull as your warboss... leading 180 boyz. that is all :D

·
Registered
30 Posts
ooooo nice! congratulations walnuts. when i start my "Skull freekz" army.. well imagine a Deathskullz waaagh Making a "Transition of Ownership" on a speed freek waaaghs Vehicles.
so first purchase(in a couple of months) is Battleforce/Wartrukk/codex/Warboss and Spacemarine Bike with a grot blister. Sorry i got a bit distracted! Walnuts tell me have they made the codex Fubar or For The Win! ?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts