Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,830 Posts

·
Rattlehead
6,741 Posts
GW, what did Slaanesh and Tzeentch do to you as a child? Even Khorne only gets Skullcrushers, why does that smelly old fatass Nurgle get the GW blowjob?

Mrep, gonna need to think up a fluff justification for some Tzeentch Ogre dudes with a statline like that.

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
The dudes name is "Aragorn Marks"

Aragorn!

I personally think these sculps are awesome, I'll be grabbing a box, and Gutrot Spume! My WoC are a mix but the infantry are all Nurgle, so these will fit in great.

·
Great Unclean One
2,611 Posts
Lol games sweatshop, speaking of sculps, I dont recognise any of the designers listed.
Yeah, I need to 'shop up a Games Sweatshop logo for a sig...after my experience of working for them, it's just too perfect.

·
Premium Member
12,830 Posts

·
Registered
866 Posts
Don't know about the law cos I haven't touched warhammer since dieter hellsnitch and nagash were in the same book. But surely some entity of sigmar will save the empires day and slay nagash again. But back on topic, they look pretty cool. Much like most of the latest warhammer release's.

·
Premium Member
12,830 Posts
Probably taken over half of the Empire. Really worried about warhammer being killed after Nagash.
Can't see that happening. All that's happened is

That is why I don't think that Fantasy will end - they have introduced a number of changes to Fantasy as well in Nagash that are pretty much preliminary for a new edition - combined forces, "fortifications", combined stats for monstrous riders, 50% lords etc, and now with everyone having a reason to fight, and with the changes to the maps etc, it actually encourages people to buy the new stuff. "The End Times" is only the beginning, I think.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
GW, what did Slaanesh and Tzeentch do to you as a child? Even Khorne only gets Skullcrushers, why does that smelly old fatass Nurgle get the GW blowjob?

Mrep, gonna need to think up a fluff justification for some Tzeentch Ogre dudes with a statline like that.
I'm not sure what you mean, there are no Nurgle specific units for WoC, other than the Lord clampack and various finecast guys. while there are the Hellstriders of Slaanesh, and Skullcrushers. I'd say Nurgle doesn't get as much love as the internet likes to act.

And here are better photos.

http://imgur.com/a/7Byj0 These look incredible, and follow suit with said Nurgle Lord perfectly.

Interesting how in the photos, they aren't ranked up.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts