Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey im new on this site and the closest place for me to do warhammer 40k battles is in peterborough but the day they do there matches is a day im at college and i cant get there in time so does anyone near the huntingdon area know somewhere closer to go please let me know thanks :biggrin:

·
Registered
128 Posts
wish i could hep mate im down in london myself, but i do know someone who lives near peterborough who might know, will ask about, good luck all the same :victory:

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well there use to be a place just over the road that stopped for some reason but i dont know anyone else that plays around this are the only person i use to play it with was my brother and hes gone off to uni so im stumped for places to go lol

·
Registered
132 Posts
well there use to be a place just over the road that stopped for some reason but i dont know anyone else that plays around this are the only person i use to play it with was my brother and hes gone off to uni so im stumped for places to go lol
Ask the people who stopped, they might know.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I just invite some friends over most of the time to battle. Other than that i live in Calgary so i dont kno much bout Peterborough

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well like i said most my friends are into different things and most people in huntingdon arent exactly the most artistic type but i will try to get in contact with the place and see what happened but looking on GCN there is no news of one in this area but i will keep trying thanks guys

1 - 7 of 7 Posts