·
Registered
941 Posts
how much, $20 sound fair?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
@Jezlad. Sorry i have no comparision pics but i can tell you that the lowest point of the straight wall sections is around 23mm in hieght. i designed them so they would offer protection to the little un's as well as the bigger brutes ;)

@Lorgar: I'm selling them individually as well as set deal packs to suit everyones needs.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sorry all. it's just been brought ot my attention that i shouldn't be pluggin my wares on the forums. I'm very sorry about this. Regards
Klaus

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
umm by who? seeing as jezlad, the guy who owns the forums was the first to respond to your post.
anyway on topic, looks as good as the rest of your gear

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
@Fynn Thanks for feedback.

Truth be told I've been plugging the new stuff on a few forums and got carried away and forget the terms here which i must accept. Sorry for being a pain ;)

·
nice boy, daft though !
10,212 Posts
@Fynn Thanks for feedback.

Truth be told I've been plugging the new stuff on a few forums and got carried away and forget the terms here which i must accept. Sorry for being a pain ;)
you should email Jezlad and ask him about setting up a banner advert, this forum has a massive membership and the costs will easily be out weighed by the number of orders your likely to get.

Plus if the members like your gear they will plug it for you in the future and spread the word to other forums.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
1,668 Posts
I use D.A.M resin bases and have always been blown away by them.
This is going to be a very high quality set.
D

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Now I'm starting to feel guilty every time i reply to this thread :)

Thanks for the feedback and yeah i shall contact Jez to see if this would be okay if moved to another section.

·
Registered
2,420 Posts
I really like the walls you have, they could be, with a bit of extra work, turned into Tyranid hives or perhaps infested Space Hulks. I can only hope you'll keep making great terrain so GW won't get all my money. :p
Oh and the bases are great, though if I were you I'd consider making sqaure bases for each type so our WHFB mates could enjoy having nice bases for their armies. :)

·
Registered
765 Posts
Hmm, I'm liking your site. Any indie game system that lets me download the rules for free is great. May consider buying into it once I've read the rules pack.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks again for the feedback

@Karl Cool. Have a read. I'm currently going through the rules fixing the grammar issues (which there are lots of) and adding a few changes (nothing big but enough to make worth becoming Beta v2)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts