Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there guys and girls, I just joined today. I have been playing 40k and Fantasy since 1995. I have been pretty much a Chaos player sinc the beginning. I have a Chaos star tattoo on my right arm. I play the Word Bearers in 40k and currently don't have a Fantasy army. I just started playing again after taking a break for a few years. The last time I really played was during the Eye of Terror Campaign. I had pretty good run during that time, I went 48 wins and 2 losses. Ah... taking the Inquisitorial Fortress was super sweet.
I hope to hear from you soon.

chaosmike
Dark Apostle of the Word Bearers Legion

·
Jac "Baneblade" O'Bite
8,082 Posts
Welcome to the forum Mike

A true heretic I see - have you read the Word Bearers BL novel?. Pretty impressive record you have there.

Hope to see you round the place.

·
Mohawk-Wearing Crazyman
564 Posts
Hi.

Funny enough, i, too, have the chaos star as a tattoo!

Mine's the center of a tribal band on my left wrist, though.

I'll put up a pic soon, I hope!

Hope to see you around!

·
Inquisitor
963 Posts
Hola Chaos Mike. Funny enough I dont have a chaos star but a Crux Terminatus on my left arm :)

Yeah the Dark Apostle book was pretty damn awesome.. im wondering if theres going to be a sequel where somebody goes after their artifact :)

·