Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went to Games Workshop today and I overheard the Manager talking to someone on the phone about him getting a sneak peek into some new Marine models. I asked him about it and he said theyre redoing most of the models.

HOW AWESOME IS THAT?

·
Registered
821 Posts
>> Money-grabbing bastards. THeres fuck all wrong wi the marine models they have. Fire in a sprue wi all heavy and special weapon options and they be fine. Games fuckin Workshop.

·
Registered
821 Posts
>> Fair enough, but theres been stuff they tried to improve and made them awful. The current raptors as an example, I think are no where near as cool as the old ones. There supposed to be doing new Chaos marines to, but looking at the preview models in the latest WD, they only got additional spiky bits, but GW will punt the price up no doubt. All hail the mighty Green back!!

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah, theyre redoing Chaos like they did with Eldar. New codex and everything. I'm a regular at GW, i know things. lol. :D

Next marines theyre redoing are the Space Wolves and I can't wait till they get the Blood Angels stuff out. Free Death Company. WOO :mrgreen:

·
Registered
821 Posts
>> Cant wait for the Wolves. But, the way they been shafting other chapters, makes me a little aprehensive(sp). If they give Wolves combat squads, then I will no longer be using them. I will make my own chapter, and give them wolf type traits.

·
Jac "Baneblade" O'Bite
8,082 Posts
Redoing the range? I swear one of these days all the Space Marine players will be found in ditchs dead after being crushed with the multitude of new stuff they get which has been thrown on them by the few people that don't play marines.

Heres a novel idea GW how about you release something other than a man wearing a tin can for a change?

In case you didn't get that - I'm not pleased.

·
Jac "Baneblade" O'Bite
8,082 Posts
Lol the death threats and anger directed towards SM players but those who don't because we have been shafted yet again?

·
Jac "Baneblade" O'Bite
8,082 Posts
So despite the fact that I probably don't actually want to know the answer - any specifics on what is actually being redone - I've seen new heroes.

Any idea on dates because it doesn't say anything on the leaked release schedule.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts