Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Jac "Baneblade" O'Bite
8,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This will only be news to those of you who don't get the FW Newsletter. New Macharius variant. This ones designed as anti-tank and claims it could take out Super-Heavies, whether it does or not is it different matter. If it doesn't who cares the simple athestics of the model are worth it.

Trail Rules can be found at

http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/pdf/machvanq.pdf

Hope you all havn't seen it already.

·
Registered
238 Posts
I think my girlfriend is going to get a bit fed up as my christmas list is getting longer and longer :D :D :D.

·
Jac "Baneblade" O'Bite
8,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
And not to mention that each item gets more and more expensive - that sexy beast is 90 quid.

·
Jac "Baneblade" O'Bite
8,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You probably have seen the previous Variant - it has two Battle Cannons, rather than Vanqs which have longer barrels.

Same tank, differnt turret. I'm not sure which one is better but they sure as hell both beat the Malacador. Now that is one hideous peice of plastic.

·
Jac "Baneblade" O'Bite
8,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Good point about the Renegades, thing is is that it orginally a Imperial. Hey its old dating back to the HH. Quite a few things went wrong around that time and in the grand scheme of things the athetics of the Malacador probably arn't very high on the list.

Yea they are Vanq's, longer barrels than the standard Battle Cannon and if your really fluffy differnent ammo. The Battlecannons make the Tank look bigger and swept back but who can resist big guns? :D

·
Registered
2,688 Posts
Daaaamn the first tank i have seen worth buying.

Too bad i wont be buying it though. Unless it comes with scale model functioning weapons.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts