Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Links Manager
1,007 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just stumbled across the preview of the new lotr expansion Harad. And I must say they minis look great, I know its lotr, but these are still very cool.

Check it out here

·
Links Manager
1,007 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My god, you're completely right!

I can almost hear him screaming at Orlando Bloom

'For pity sake, try and put at least some emotion into your acting!'

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
"Dink, dink, dink, dink, chchchcp!"

(this is the transcription of the mime of me doing cat's claws, because you're being bitchy)

It seems they've taken the models from the shots of the corsair crew that appeared in WD... 306(?) (UK edition, no idea what that is in Dutch mate), where they said "this crew is made up of the crew of the film... can you spot Peter Jackson?" Err, yes, he's the short fat bald beardy one who looks just like my mate Terry, a man who is constantly mistaken for Peter Jackson, and allegedly vice versa.

I quite like Orlando Bloom actually. In fact, in about 5 minutes, I'm gonna see if my girlfriend wants to put Pirates III on the DVD.

What's that? Keira Knightly in her underwear? I can't hear you... lalalala!

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
Glad there has been an expansion and with great looking new models also, music too my ears this is because im just starting a Haradim army :) JD

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
It has been out for a over a year now.

But it's a very good sourcebook (though crap when it comes to Guides for modelling and stuff).

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
Hahaha silly me I didnt realise the date on the thread:laugh: I saw the Hashaari model on GW site which is newish I believe ? and thought that was part of the expansion and also the watchers of karna which I havent seen before. My bad :p JD

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
Watchers of Karna were released in February 08 but you're right on the Hasharii, that's a new model for War of the Ring :).

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.